Saturday, August 15, 2009

Last Two Weeks

Well,

we are less than 2 weeks away from our project finale! It's been an interesting journey. I've learned a lot along the way! Beyond the Odds has been a blessing and the many young people I've worked with are amazing! I wish them the best and excellent health. My hope is that we are able to continue the project in some capacity. Especially since each youth has expressed the need to do so. I was told it's like opening a can of worms and being told you can't go fishing any more, lol. Wow, I will really miss them. As difficult at times the project may have been there was more good than bad. Yes, for the past 3 months, I've had very little sleep. My back hurts, my skin is horrible but my spirit is good.

So for these last two weeks, I'm asking for folks to help get the word out about the project. Really, it only a week left....so, we don't have much time. Tell a friend t become a face fan, follow us on twitter and check out the new site. Remember Beyond the Odds rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment